Why would I want a Home Purchase Mortgage
You will want a Home Purchase Mortgage if you plan to buy a home and need a loan to do so.
What can I use a Home Purchase Mortgage for, and what are my options
You can use a Home Purchase Mortgage to purchase any type of home, including a primary residence, secondary residence, or investment property. The only restriction is that the property has to be a home. There are multitudes of ways to organize your Home Purchase Mortgage. You can select a Fixed Rate Mortgage, an Adjustable Rate Mortgage, an Interest Only Loan, a LIBOR Mortgage, or a Jumbo mortgage, among others.
Why should I get a Home Purchase Mortgage
A Home Purchase Mortgage is an important part of buying a home. Unless you can afford to pay cash for the home of your choice, you will find yourself lost without a loan.
How can I get a Home Purchase Mortgage
We can help you apply for a Home Purchase Mortgage. Click here to find out more.
How can my FICO/Credit Score affect my mortgage rate
Your Credit Score is a determining factor in many aspects of the mortgage application process. The following profiles should help you decide which category you are in:
- You have had only late payment reported to the credit bureau within the last seven years, and none within the last year.
- You have note been reported to a collection agency within the last ten years.
- You have established a credit history with auto loans, mortgages, and/or credit cards.
- None of your payments were more than thirty days late.
- You have not missed a single payment in the last twelve months, but may have missed a few over the past seven years.
“Needs Improvement” Credit
- You are over eighteen and have little credit history.
- You have a few payments overdue.
- You have a past record of payments made sixty days late.
- You are eighteen and still establishing your credit history.
- You normally pay bills on time.
- You are over eighteen years old and have no credit history.
- You have had been reported to a collection agency within the last ten years.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services are not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.