The following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”) set forth the standards of use of the Mortgage-info.us Online Website Service (the “Service”) by you. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you should not access or otherwise use the Service. Mortgage-info.us and its operating entity (“We”) reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions, at any time without prior notice. Continued use of the Service following any change to the Terms and Conditions will constitute an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and its modifications.
- Your Use of the Service: You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service. You warrant and agree that, while using the Service, you will not do any of the following: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (b) submit false or misleading information; (c) exploit the Service for any commercial purpose; (d) engage in spamming or other similar activity; (e) restrict or inhibit others from using the Service; (f) engage in any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; (g) upload a virus or other harmful component; (h) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or to other systems through the Service; (i) take any other actions that would damage, overburden, interfere with, or otherwise harm the Service or the use of the Service by any other party. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of the User Information you submit. We may delete or destroy User Information at any time and we reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any User Information, in whole or in part, that we, in our sole discretion, believe to be inappropriate.
- Disclaimer: The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use of the Service. We disclaim all warranties regarding the accuracy or reliability of the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS, OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE CARRIER AFFILIATION OF ANY MORTGAGE REPRESENTATIVE WHO MAY CONTACT YOU. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF ANY MORTGAGE REPRESENTATIVE WHO MAY CONTACT YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ITS USE.
WE ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE LOAN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; HOWEVER, WE CAN MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MAY VARY BY STATE AND MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE TO YOU.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY SPONSORSHIP BY ANY COMPANY MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY OTHER RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY SUCH COMPANY. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT A USER WILL BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A MORTGAGE LOAN QUOTE FROM ANY PARTICULAR MORTGAGE COMPANY MENTIONED ON THIS SITE.
- Limitation of Liability: WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTUE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Service (and its parents, directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, agents, and affiliates) from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, due to or arising in any way from the use or misuse by you of the Service, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any law, or infringement by you of any right of any person or entity.
- Proprietary Rights: We retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Service, including all content, data, materials, code, the look and feel, the design, etc, and retain all intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Third party marks are the property of their respective owners. Use of the Service by you does not grant to you ownership and any commercial use or exploitation of the Service by you is expressly prohibited. You may not exploit, copy, distribute, or reproduce any of the Service. Doing so may be a violation of applicable federal and state laws and may subject you to liability.
- Third Party Information and Trademarks: All content provided on this site about third parties (including companies and brokers) is provided for informational purposes only. Such content is not an endorsement of or a recommendation for any third party. It does not imply, directly or indirectly, any sponsorship or affiliation with such third parties, and no guarantees regarding the same are made herein. All third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Governing Applicable Law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of California. You agree to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of California. We do not represent that the Service is appropriate, legal, or available for use in other locations. You must assume knowledge of law applicable to you and may not use the Service in violation of any applicable law, regulation or requirement.
- Assignability: We retain the right to assign these Terms and Conditions and all other agreements referenced herein to a third party at our discretion.
- Other: If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Further, you agree that for any provision that may be found to be invalid or unenforceable, you shall ask the court to endeavor to give effect to the intent of the provision. These Terms and Conditions constitute the full understanding between you and us. You agree that any claim by you arising from or related to the Service must be filed within twelve (12) months of your use of the Service, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice: Agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement is designated as: Mortgage-Info.us, 60 29th Street #110, San Francisco, CA 94110.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services are not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.