PNC – it’s gargantuan in toto! PNC is one of the leading major financial services organizations one could find in America today. PNC’s history alone would take pages upon pages to document; therefore, here is a brief recap. PNC’s very long & interesting history in the financial services industry begins as far back as the 1800’s with beginnings as Pittsburgh National Corporation. Today, PNC Financial Services Group is their corporate identity. They reached their current corporate identity by making a strategic move in 2000 as recognition to their evolution into such a diversified financial services organization. “PNC Bank” is still predominate and handles consumer banking as well as corporate banking. Consumer Mortgage lending is handled via “PNC Mortgage, LLC”. PNC Mortgage, LLC is but one business entity of the gigantic financial services leader. It is absolutely amazing how PNC has now merged most, if not all, of their business units/divisions into a very user-friendly online experience. For example: If one goes to the PNC Bank website, they can be automatically transferred to PNC Mortgage using the Personal Finance linkage or there is also a convenient link for PNC’s corporate website as well. A very smooth online adventure for consumers!
Loans Funded by PNC Mortgage
- Home Purchase Programs
- First-Time Homebuyers Program Options
- Lock Your Rate While Looking Options – An advantage.
- Alternative Documentation Loan Options – Perfect for Self-Employed or Foreign Nationals with less hassle as well due to the documentation options; Provides financing for uncommon property types like Condotels, Log / Earth Homes.
- Purchase & Renovate Loans
- No Money Down Plus Program
- Easy-to-Own Down Payment Assistance Programs
- 3% Solution Program
- Closing CostSaver Program
- Reduced Paperwork Program
- Lender-Paid Mortgage Insurance Option
- Home Equity Loan Programs / Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Programs
- First- and Second-Mortgage Combination Loans
- Refinancing Loan Programs – Including Refinance & Renovate, Predictable Monthly Payments / Lower Monthly Payments Upfront, Refinance with NO or little cash.
- Vacation Homes / Investment Property
- Bridge Loans
- Specialty Financing Programs – Perfect for First-Time and/or Low-to-Moderate Income Homebuyers.
- Construction Lending Programs – Including Custom Homes, New Development, as well as other construction options. They strongly advise consumers to contact them directly to ensure they obtain the perfect financing package for their needs.
- Jumbo Loans / Blended Jumbo Loan
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage (FRM) Programs
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Programs
PNC Mortgage, LLC’s National Home Mortgage Consultant Team is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. PNC Mortgage’s team certainly understands that owning one’s own home is a huge investment and they will ensure consumers obtain the mortgage financing they need for their individual circumstances. In addition to obtaining that perfect mortgage loan, PNC’s team will ensure the solution will compliment one’s long-term goals as well. That is their goal – assisting consumers in deciding what mortgage programs & options will work for them on a personalized basis.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services are not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.