MidFirst Bank’s mottoes are: “More choices.” and “More Than You’d Expect From a Bank.” MidFirst Bank’s beginnings were in 1982 when The Midland Group purchased a new financial institution and named it MidFirst. MidFirst Bank is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. MidFirst Bank has assets over $9.2 billion and is the fifth-largest, privately-held bank in America. Per VERIBANC and IDC Financial Publishing, MidFirst ranks consistently among the top-performing banks in the country in performance and safety. MidFirst Bank’s affiliate is Midland Mortgage and in conjunction with their affiliate, they have 400,000 customers in 49 states.
MidFirst has all the phenomenal banking services that customers expect from such a large banking establishment including personalized service, business banking options, all types of savings/checking/CD/IRA accounts, personal loans, auto loans, boat & RV loans, motorcycle and watercraft loans, etc., all with online convenience. In addition to their great banking solutions, MidFirst Bank has many fantastic mortgage financing options, programs/products. One of the great things they offer are: No-Cost Home Equity Loan that is a limited time offer in which customers will receive a $100 Gift Card when they close a No-Cost Equity Loan by August 31, 2006 (see site for more details or updates to program).
Loans Funded by MidFirst Bank
- Home Purchase Programs
- Specialty Home Financing – including No Income and No Documentation Financing, Bond Programs; other options available for Imperfect Credit borrowers and more.
- Home Free Financing – for those having trouble making a down payment.
- Home Equity Loan Programs – including 5/1 Equity ARM Loan, Fixed-Rate option Loan, Home Purchase Equity Loan, and Bridge Loans.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Refinancing Loan Programs – includes Streamline Refinance
- Land Loans – under Personal Loans on their website
- Debt Consolidations
- Commercial and Real Estate Development Loans/ Construction – under Business Banking
- Business Term Loans – under Business Banking
- Business Lines of Credit – under Business Banking
- Small Business Administration Loans – under Business Banking
- Business Express Loans – under Business Banking
- FHA & VA Home Financing Programs
- Conventional Home Financing Programs
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage (FRM) Programs
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Programs
MidFirst also offers another great service: MidFirst Investment Services provide personalized, financial planning and have two services-categories that are Trust Services and/or Mutual Funds.
MidFirst Bank 2006 Updates: 1) In 2006, MidFirst reveals plans to open 50 banking centers in Phoenix over the next five years. 2) April 28, 2006 Press Release, MidFirst Bank reported earnings of $66.5 million for quarter-end March 31, 2006.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services are not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.