There are a few factors mortgage lenders look into when evaluating your ability to secure a loan, including:
- your monthly income
- your occupation and length of time with your employer
- your homeownership status and history
- how often you move or have moved
- your past credit history
Do you have more questions about the mortgage refinancing loan application process? Click on a question below to get the answers you need to make informed, educated financial decisions.
- How Should I Approach the Process of Applying for a Loan to Refinance My Mortgage?
- What Documents Do I Need to Have Available to Apply for a Loan?
- What Do Mortgage Lenders Look for in Loan Applicants?
- What Mistakes Should I Avoid in the Loan Application Process?
- Does My Credit History Effect My Ability to Get A Mortgage Loan?
- Does My Income Effect My Ability to Get A Mortgage Loan?
- What Happens After I Submit My Application?
- How Should I Approach Making a Down Payment and the LTV Ratio?
- Why Is Locking In My Interest Rate So Important?
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services are not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.