Finding a mortgage loan in Alaska tougher than you thought? Tired of WebPages that don’t help you find what you are looking for? That is why Mortgage-Info.us is here. Whether you are looking for lenders, Mortgage Rates, or Mortgage Brokers – we’ve got it. Plus when you fill out a custom mortgage quote form from Mortgage-Info.us, you will get offers from 2-4 different lenders competing for your business. That means you will get the best rate based on your current situation.
Request a free online Alaska Mortgage Quote>>
Featured Mortgage Lenders in Alabama
Alaska Mortgage Quick Facts
Alaska State Population: 655,435*
Median Home Price in Alaska : $144,200*
Alaska Home Ownership Rate: 62.5%*
Real Estate Investment Mortgage Loans
If you are looking to sell your home after a few years of ownership? If your house is an investment enterpirse for you, then you want to apply for Special Mortgage Loan called a Balloon Rate. It is like a Fixed Rate mortgage in that you will pay a specific amount over a certain period of time, but the time period is much shorter than a Fixed Rate Mortgage.
Types of Mortgage Loans Available in Alaska
• Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans (ARM)
• Interest only Mortgage loans
• Cash out Mortgage Loans
• Refinance Mortgage Loans
• Second Mortgage Loans
• Home Purchase Mortgage Loans
• Home Equity Loan
• Reverse Mortgage Loans
• Home Equity Line of Credit Mortgage Loans (HELOC)
How Your Credit Score Affects Your Mortgage Rate
Historically, home mortgage rates have varied from 5% to over 13%. In order to get the best rate possible, first you need to know what your current credit score is. You should compare that against the average Alaska consumer credit score which is 671. And the national average credit score is 677. Your credit score impacts what your home mortgage rate will be. Lenders create their home mortgage rates by using the Federal Discount Interest Rate and then increase it by using an internal formula to create their own home mortgage rate. When you apply for a home mortgage, your home mortgage rate will be determined by a whole host of factors, but credit is important.
Alaska Mortgage State Laws
Satisfaction of Mortgage
- The lender will record completion of the mortgage payments once complete, and with a written request from the debtor.
- The recorder may then discharge the mortgage once he/she receives a certificate from the mortgage stating that the mortgage is paid in full.
- After full payment of the mortgage, the mortgage still may refuse to discharge the mortgage. If the mortgagor does not receive payment within ten days after submitting their written request, they will receive $300 for damages, plus any other payment necessary.
- Lenders may foreclose judicially or non-judicially.
- In judicial foreclosures, the rules of equity deficiency suits may be followed. The borrower may not redeem the property.
- In non-judicial proceedings, equity deficiency suits are not allowed, and the borrower may redeem the property.
White Collar Crime Supervisor
101 East 6th Ave, SW
Anchorage, AK 99501-2524
Aleutians East Borough, Aleutians West Census Area, Anchorage Municipality, Bethel Census Area, Bristol Bay Borough, Dillingham Census Area, Fairbanks North Star Borough, Haines Borough, Juneau City and Borough, Kenai Peninsula Borough, Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Kodiak Island Borough, Lake and Peninsula Borough, Matanuska- Susitna Borough, Nome Census Area, North Slope Borough, Northwest Artic Borough, Prince of Wales-Outer Ketchikan Census Area, Sitka City and Borough, Skagway-Hoonah-Angoon Census Area, Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, Valdez-Cordova Census Area, Wade Hampton Census Area, Wrangell-Petersburg Census Area, Yakutat City and Borough, Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services are not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.